Bring your family to this comfortable cottage right on the water in Georgetown, ME. Kayak or swim off a private dock in the secluded harbor. Convenient to sandy beaches at Reid State Park and shopping in Bath, ME. Come home to two bathrooms, an all-new kitchen, and high-speed Internet.
Exterior of Harbor Cottage.
Living room, with a harbor view and sleeper sofa
Newly-renovated kitchen with all-new appliances
Sunny porch with views of the harbor
First floor bedroom (full)
First floor ¾ bath
Master bedroom (queen)
Upstairs bedroom (3 twin)
Upstairs ¾ bath
Large grounds with view of the harbor out to the ocean.
Private dock, shared with 3 other cottages. Kayak and canoe available for use.
View of the water from the living room.
Secluded public beach just minutes up the road.
Beach walk at Reid State Park, five minutes away.
- Within 5 minutes
- Five Islands Lobster — “The best lobster shack in Maine”
- Five Islands Farm — sandwiches, beer, wine, and award-winning cheese
- Reid State Park — Over a mile of sandy beaches. One car park pass included with rental!
- Within 15 minutes
- Bath — shopping, supermarket, Mae’s Café and Bakery, Byrnes’ Irish Pub, Starlight Cafe, Solo Bistro, Chocolate Church
- Within 30 minutes
- Wiscasset — antiques, Red’s Eats, Sarah’s Café
- Brunswick — shopping, movies, hospital, Wild Oats Bakery, Maine State Music Theater, Amtrak Downeaster
- Within an hour
- Popham Beach State Park — beaches and Fort Popham
- Boothbay Harbor — upscale dining, art galleries, Boothbay Opera House
- Portland — Maine’s largest city, mall, PDX airport
- Bedroom (full)
- Pull-out sleeper couch (queen)
- ¾ bath with shower
- Bedroom (queen)
- Bedroom (3 twin)
- ¾ bath with shower
- Well water
- Septic system
- Linens and towels included
- No smoking in the cottage or on the grounds
- Stove and oven
- Coffee maker
- Toaster oven
- CD / radio with 30-pin iPod dock
- Lobster pot
- DVD / Blu-ray player with HD screen
- High-speed Internet (1.5Mbps DSL)
- Board game library
- Enclosed porch
- Large lawn and gardens
- Propane grill
- Parking for 2 cars
- Private dock